Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. How long does it take to deliver my massage chair from the day the order is made?
If you are in stock, Komoder guarantees the delivery of the desired massage chair within 7 to 14 days from the date of the reserve. If the massage chair and the color of the desired chair were not in stock, the delivery can be delayed approximately one month.
2. How long does the warranty last?
Komoder products have a full 3-year warranty. Depending on the number of requests and the technical problem, the intervention time is up to 14 days. For 10 years parts with service cost.
3. Where and how can I try the massage chairs?
There are two ways to try a Komoder massage chair:
In our Komoder showrooms, under the careful attention of our representatives.
The showroom reserves a maximum of 2 hours for each person requesting an appointment for a private trial session.
Visit our website to book an appointment in one of our showrooms
- Try the massage chair in safe conditions, under the attentive orientation of our partners at the time of delivery of the product, with a free return policy of the massage chair if it does not conform to their needs and expectations.
4. How much does a massage chair weigh?
Depending on the particular model, our massage chairs can weigh between 80 and 190 kg of net weight.
For more information, click here.
5. What is the size of a massage chair?
Depending on the particular model, our massage chairs have a width between 73-85 cm, a length or depth between 113-167 cm in vertical position and between 170 and 220 cm in completely widespread “zero gravity”. The height can vary between 111 and 130 cm in normal vertical position.
6. How can I pay? What are the payment methods?
There are multiple payment methods:
- In advance by debit/credit card;
- In advance by bank transfer;
- Credit card at the time of delivery;
7. How does the scan system work?
In most massage chairs, before automatic massage begins, rollers move for about 20 seconds and the system recognizes and detects the position of the shoulders. For higher models, not only recognizes to detect the position of the shoulders, but also makes it the height and weight of the user.
8. What is the difference between 3D and 4D?
For maximum penetration in the tissues and a precise massage, 4D rollers provide users with a deeper massage.4D rollers can rotate and reach different angles, which does not do 3D rollers. In addition, in a 4D massage, rollers can automatically accelerate or slow down to focus on tense muscles. The purpose of the development of 4D technology was to make the massage chair capable of reproducing the massage offered by a therapist. The intensity of the massage is relatively higher in a 4D massage armchair (4 directions) than in a 3D (3 directions).
9. Where are the massage chairs manufactured?
The world massage chairs is done in Asia, but the most important thing is that the armchairs are manufactured according to the technology, materials and design chosen by our company, according to European standards for the market in Europe. In the Komoder range you will find massage chairs manufactured in Japan, China or Taiwan.
10. How can I clean the massage chair?
For cleaning we recommend using water or a detergent without alcohol. In addition, most upholstery components are removable to facilitate the cleaning process. The textile parts can be handed by 30 degrees of temperature. We recommend that you disconnect the power supply chair for any cleaning procedure.
11. Can Komoder massage chairs be bought in installments?
Each Komoder subsidiary has its own policy to buy in terms of both natural and legal persons. We recommend that you contact your Komoder sales representative for more information.
12. Do massage chairs have contraindications?
In general, the use of a massage chair should be avoided if you suffer or are within the following cases:
- Chronic joint inflammation;
- Recent surgery;
- Bone -related diseases (severe osteoporosis, deformed joints, joint dysfunction or recent fractures);
- Serious heart or circulatory problems * The doctor's consent is recommended;
- Malignant tumors, acute diseases;
- Serious skin diseases or lesions that are under treatment;
- Medical electronic device (for example, pacemaker);
- Minors (less than 1.50 m high, less than 40 kg of weight and under 14 years);
- People with reduced cognitive-motor capacity can use the massage chair only with the approval of a doctor and under supervision;
- The device has a surface with heating, so heat insensitive should be careful when using the massage device.It is recommended to use it under supervision;
So, if you enter within a previously mentioned case, or if you have any doubt that your situation may be contraindicated, the best solution is to consult your doctor or a specialist who knows their health status: they are the medical authority and knowWhat is good for your health. We also recommend that you carefully read the chair user manual since it will allow you to use it in the most precise and efficient way possible.
13. Do all Komoder massage chairs have the "zero gravity" function?
Yes, all massage chairs manufactured by Komoder have integrated the "zero gravity" function. Each model has at least one "zero gravity" position. Some models may have up to 3 "zero gravity" positions.
14. How do I know what massage chair is adequate for me?
To choose the most suitable chair for you, Komoder's commercial will take into account a series of criteria:
- Weight and height;
- Desired intensity (soft, medium or strong);
- The assigned budget;
- Who will use it;
- Health problems;
- Personal or business use, for employees;
- What are the expectations you have of the massage chair?
Do not hesitate to talk to your sales representative who has a deep knowledge of massage chairs and massage in general. To the extent possible, schedule a test session on one of Komoder's showrooms so you can choose the massage armchair that best suits your needs.
15. What happens if the massage chair spoils? Warranty? Service?
Komoder's technical team guarantees that after you informed the customer service department of any problem with the operation of your massage chair, our colleagues will communicate with you as soon as possible and try to solve the problem at the time. If the problem cannot be solved in situ, we will take care of the product to repair or change it. Komoder will not ask him to send the product to a Komoder maintenance center since the product has been bought with a global guarantee. Through the post-market service we offer you the same benefits as in the case of the guarantee, but this would be a payment service. In addition, we assure ourselves that for a period of 10 years from the date of sale (delivery of the product) we will offer complete services to our customers and we will have all the necessary parts to remedy the problem.
16. Is it possible that there is a delay, or the delivery date is modified?
Yes, it may happen that the massage chair is delivered later of the estimated time of 14 days. Unfortunately, delivering a massage chair on a certain date is very complicated. However, we will try, as far as possible to adapt to your application, although we cannot guarantee delivery on a fixed date.
17. Can we rent a massage chair? If so, what would be the conditions?
Yes, but just giving certain conditions. We invite you to communicate with Komoder's representative for more details and information.
18. How much energy does the massage chair consume?
All Komoder massage chairs are in the A+ consumption range. Your product will consume between 80 and 250W/h, according to the model and the number of components (engines, pistons, air pumps) functioning simultaneously.
19. How long does the massage chair last?
The life expectancy of a Komoder massage chair is not limited and will depend on the conditions of use. For exceptional conditions of use, we recommend that you contact Komoder's representatives.
20. The price is negotiable?
In Komoder we are proud of our price policies. Therefore, we will not get involved in unfair or dumping policies, and we will do everything possible to offer the most competitive price/technology ratio. We periodically have models that are sold with some discount. Our offers are constantly renewed so products can vary from one month to another. Several times a year we carry out sales campaigns in a great variety of our models.We invite you to subscribe to our Newsletter to always be up to date with the best offers we can offer to our customers.
21. What are the side buttons of the massage chair for?
The fast control panel gives you immediate access to some basic functions (changing the "zero gravity" position, adjusting the backup or the feet system, choosing another type of automatic massage, etc.), without having to navigate the command menu.