For the registration procedure for the services offered by SILLONES DE MASAJE KOMODER S.L (hereinafter the Company), which require prior subscription or prior registration, it is necessary to collect the user's personal data. For the same process of requesting price, information or sending contact forms or any electronic means of communication by the user, in order to provide the service or sale, the company collects user data.
Below, the Company informs about the processing of personal data it carries out.
SILLONES DE MASAJE KOMODER S.L, an entity of SPANISH nationality with registered office in Barcelona, Laforja 89, attico 2a, 08021 Barcelona and provided with Tax Identification Code (CIF) B67170795. Established by public deed authorized by the Notary of Barcelona Mr. Marco Antonio Alonso Hevia on March 8, 2018, under the number 38034547 of its protocol, and registered on March 21, 2018 in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in volume 46328, folio 192, sheet B-516633, inscription 1.
Main purposes of data processing
Management of the requested services, formalization of the purchase and sale made, delivery of the order, reservation of products, availability notices, payments and collections, attention to possible complaints, as well as for the sending, by any means, including electronic, of information about articles, services and promotions.
Data processing and conservation
The basis for data processing is the consent of the users through the acceptance of these Conditions.
The data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with applicable legal statutes of limitations.
If you do not provide the necessary data for this purpose, the online purchase will not be possible.
Rights in relation to personal data
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data undergoing processing.
- Right to rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that is inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to object: right of the interested party not to have their personal data processed or to have their processing stopped.
- Limitation of processing: involves marking the personal data stored, in order to limit their future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data being processed to the interested party, so that they can transmit them to another person responsible without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions to which the interested party has not expressed consent (including profiling).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
- Right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
- The interested party also has the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if he or she considers that his or her rights regarding the protection of his or her data may have been violated.
To use them, the user must send to the address Barcelona, C/ Tuset num. 21 Bajos, 08006, Barcelona, the use and request thereof, attached a copy of the DNI or legal document that proves your identity, in the name of SILLONES KOMODER RGPD.
The personal data of the Users collected through any questionnaire or form of the company and the KOMODER.ES website, completed voluntarily by the User, will become part of the file owned by the Company, with the following data: SILLONES DE MASAJE KOMODER S.L, an entity of SPANISH nationality with registered office in Barcelona, Laforja 89, attico 2a, 08021 Barcelona and provided with Tax Identification Code (CIF) B67170795.
Established by public deed authorized by the Notary of Barcelona Mr. Marco Antonio Alonso Hevia on March 8, 2018, under the number 38034547 of its protocol, and registered on March 21, 2018 in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in volume 46328, folio 192, page B-516633, inscription 1, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and phone 663 851 214.
Once the user has given their express consent in this regard by checking the ACCEPTANCE AND READING OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY POLICIES box.
Specifically, when contracting financing services to contract or purchase our products, all the data necessary for financing will be provided to third parties known to the user, expressly accepting the sending of these to CETELEM for study and possible financing.
The user guarantees the authenticity of all data provided through the WEBSITE AND ANY ELECTRONIC MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY and will keep the information provided to KOMODER.ES updated so that it corresponds at all times to reality, being the solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, as well as for any damage caused thereby to SILLONES KOMODER S.L or third parties.
The processing of users' personal data carried out by SILLONES KOMODER SL is in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
The consent given may be revoked at any time.
SILLONES KOMODER, as the person responsible for the website, informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
To be well protected, we inform you that we store your personal data (name, email, telephone, ID, location, country, IP, source, notifications, billing information, delivery information and address, information about the products purchased) in a secure CMR (Customer Relationship Management) system - Cloud Software Suite & SaaS Applications for Businesses.
The CMR system servers are located in two data centers in Europe: one in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and the other server is located in Dublin, Ireland.
Our website www.komoder.es is hosted on a VPS server offered by IntoVPS - a service offered by the company Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany.